[vox-tech] Quicktime/mov

aaronb at mcn.org aaronb at mcn.org
Mon Sep 28 08:34:50 PDT 2009

Yes, I did read the article and the comments.  I also noted the date, July
30, 2008... indicating that it happened to at least one other user last
year (and unless I'm reading the comments incorrectly, there are other
users experiencing the same problem). Combine with the recent comments on
reddit and my experience within the last few weeks, I think my "I'm not
shocked" opinion is justified.

Yes, there are workarounds listed.  I will try them when I have a moment.

It sounds like you have issues with "devnet".  I apologize if my "I'm not
shocked" opinion upset you.

Thanks again for the insight.

Aaron