[vox-tech] Windows Browser Recommendation

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Sep 16 12:53:25 PDT 2009

Quoting Bob Scofield (scofield at omsoft.com):

> First let me apologize for asking for Windows help on this list, but I
> have to use Windows my business.

As far as I can tell, MS-Windows is within the declared charter of
this mailing list.  http://lists.lugod.org/mailman/listinfo/vox-tech
says:

   This is lugod's technical discussion forum. All Linux and computer
   related technical questions and discussions go here.
   Everything else goes to our other mailing list, vox.

The corresponding page for vox says:

   Vox is for non-technical discussion about computers, LUGOD and Linux.
   Technical questions and discussions should be directed to our other
   mailing list, vox-tech.