[vox-tech] Windows Browser Recommendation

Cam Ellison cam at ellisonet.ca
Wed Sep 16 12:11:23 PDT 2009

Bob Scofield wrote:
> First let me apologize for asking for Windows help on this list, but I have to
> use Windows my business.

You're forgiven, and you have my sympathy.
> I'm thinking of getting a new browser and want to know what people here
> recommend.  Many years ago I used Opera in Linux, and it was so fast on a
> dialup connection that my son said it looked like we had DSL.
>
> Is Opera still a good choice?  What else should I be looking at?

I mostly use Firefox for a number of reasons, but still use Opera at
times.  It is fast, it works very well, and if it had a larger
organization behind it, would probably have a lot more market share.

That would be my choice, though I have no recent experience with Safari.

Cheers

Cam