[vox-tech] Most efficient way to wipe hard drives

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Sep 13 16:55:03 PDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 05:58:13PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Oh, I just mean to say that, some days, all this newfangled technology
> scares me, and I pine for the bad ol' days of 64KB -- execuse me, 64KiB --
> of RAM.

I went and lived in 6502 land for a few hours this weekend:
  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/gogogarb/

It's in Action!, and source is available.  Shouldn't be _too_ hard to
port to C and SDL, for someone who knows what they're doing.
(I did that once with an Atari game... now the Linux version of it is
one of the in-flight games on Virgin Airline's "Red" entertainment system!)

Sent from my computer