[vox-tech] Most efficient way to wipe hard drives

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Fri Sep 11 18:52:09 PDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 05:58:13PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 04:59:39PM -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:
> > That was pretty harsh, wasn't it?
>
> Oh, I just mean to say that, some days, all this newfangled technology
> scares me, and I pine for the bad ol' days of 64KB -- execuse me, 64KiB --
> of RAM.

Keep that mind fresh! Although, I still think my HP-15c is one of the
best calculators made. Apparently, others think the same, considering
the current bid on this one is a 100 bucks on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hewlett-Packard-15C-Calculator-w-Leather-Case_W0QQitemZ280394757583QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCalculators?hash=item4148d475cf&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/