[vox-tech] OMS

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Fri Oct 9 07:06:04 PDT 2009

I'm a little familiar with OMS's, having worked for Wall St. companies
for a number of years.  But I've never worked on one directly, or
studied them extensively, so I couldn't recommend much.  Best I could
offer would be some search terms to use at Google or Amazon:  OMS,
"order matching system", "trade blotter"/"trading blotter", "matching
engine", ECN (http://www.investopedia.com/terms/e/ecn.asp), etc.

HTH,

DR