[vox-tech] download manager c++ code

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Mon Jun 22 22:48:12 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 01:00:58AM -0400, Hai Yi wrote:
> hello Ken:
>
> I've just installed cclive and it seemed working, thanks a lot!
> Two more questions though:
> 1. does it provide a API? maybe it's only an utility. I noticed that
> you mentioned kget has a shared lib exposing an API, i'll check it out
> later;
> 2. any such things for Windows ?

I think it would be better if you rephrased the question rather than
asking us to commit a sacra-religious act (is that a word?). More
appropriately, you could ask, "Can you run the same program on Windows?"

The answer is yes. You could use cygwin, or you could use Active State
PERL. I imagine that you would have to use cygwin, so that you can build
the C++ portions of the code.

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/