[vox-tech] Real VNC #$%!!

ALLO (Alfredo Lopez De Leon) ALLO at novozymes.com
Mon Jul 13 21:23:50 PDT 2009

Hi,
I am using Real VNC to connect to a Linux server(s) when I work from home and I need to run X-applications.  However, it is a pain in the neck that I cannot do copy&paste between my WinXP laptop and my Linux servers through Real VNC.  A Google search shows that the problem is that RVNC uses the cut buffer instead of the copy.  Is there a solution to this? Is there another VNC client that will do copy& paste?
At work I use Xwin-32 and it works well, but it not efficient to use Xwin-32 over a VPN on a slow DSL.

Thanks for any comments.

Cheers!
Alfredo Lopez
Novozymes, Inc.