[vox-tech] Firefox 3.5

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Jul 9 17:01:08 PDT 2009

Well not quite. By default within Ubuntu 9.04 it will not automatically
switch to 3.5, it's actually marked as a separate package since it's
been in beta the last few months and is a major revision.
Basically since 3.0 and 3.5 were both in development there are 2 package
names, in the next release of Ubuntu there will probably only be 3.5

To install
sudo apt-get install firefox-3.5

Alex