[vox-tech] Firefox 3.5

Chris Jenks chris at jenks.us
Thu Jul 9 16:25:19 PDT 2009

   Dear Aaron,

   It sounds like you might be using Ubuntu, since you mention update
manager. I'm using an up-to-date Jaunty system, and my firefox version is
3.0.11. I don't think new features even get introduced until the next
version upgrade of Ubuntu in a few months, and even then I wouldn't expect
firefox to jump from 3.0 to 3.5. I think you will have to install manually
if you really want the latest version.

   Yours,

     Chris