[vox-tech] Fwd: Re: command to monitor memory usage

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Aug 22 15:04:30 PDT 2009

Gandalf posted from a non-subscribed address again.  (You might want
to sign 'gandalf at cany1can.net' up to vox-tech, but set it to 'nomail';
that way you can still post, even if you're sending it from a
different From address than the one you normally receive list
messages.)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from vox-tech-bounces at lists.lugod.org -----