[vox-tech] Window Managers

Michael Wenk mjwenk at ucdavis.edu
Wed Apr 22 11:40:05 PDT 2009

I had similar problems with alt-tab via VNC myself.  I found a single
viewer(either TightVNC or RealVNC, cant remember which) that does what I
want.  You hit F8 and select full screen, and it captures the alt-tab
and sends it to the remote WM.

Personally for VNC connections, I usually stick with twm, or if I really
need some of the features of a modern wm, I use XFCE4.

Mike