[vox-tech] An impossible series of windows that lock your computer

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Apr 6 23:44:29 PDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 05:25:32PM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> I assume you're using Mailman's "invite"
> function?

Er.. uh... yeaaAAH.  *shifty eyes*

Actually, I just went to the subscription page and pasted his email
address into the form.  Just as good, without me needing to log in
(since he'll need to confirm the subscription first, or ignore the email
if he doesn't want to join).

In fact, I do something similar on the Tux Paint website via the survey
form. If you enter your email addr and check the "Keep me informed of updates",
the PHP script that the survey form posts to talks to mailman on the user's
behalf.

Sent from my computer