[vox-tech] [OT] surewest wireless coverage in davis

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Fri Feb 1 15:16:30 PST 2008

Try MetroPCS. I believe they give you an hour to check signal and then
you can return the phone if it doesn't work. They don't have a data plan
to connect your PC though, but the converage has continued to improve
and its unlimited all the way from Sac and most parts of the Bay Area.
The don't have data to your laptop though. :( It's just for the browser
on the phone.

On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 02:51:47PM -0800, Henry House wrote:
> I need to change cell providers. I have Sprint and the coverage really
> sucks --- i have essentially no signal inside my house. It's spotty in
> other parts of Davis too. Surewest's wireless unlimited plan looks quite
> attractive*. Can anyone comment on their coverage quality in Davis?
>
> * See http://www.surewest.com/wireless/plans/
>
> --
> Henry House
> +1 530 753 3361 ext. 13
> Please don't send me HTML mail! My mail system frequently rejects it.
> The unintelligible text that may follow is a digital signature.
> See <http://hajhouse.org/pgp> to find out how to use it.
> My OpenPGP key: <http://hajhouse.org/hajhouse.asc>.

Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/