[vox-tech] How safe is this upgrade?

Gandalf Parker gandalf at any1can.net
Mon Sep 17 17:59:26 PDT 2007

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007, Rod Roark wrote:

> Yeah, one big apache.conf.  But what I really don't like is the
> upgrade to MySQL 5... don't want to have to deal with that.
>
> I think what we'll do is stick with Sarge, i.e. change the "stable"

I didnt really notice any problems with the MySQL but I think PostFix uses
it. On the other hand I didnt really have anything running with it prior
to upgrade.

I do recommend the upgrade though. Lots of kernel stuff in there. You have
already waited for a bit which I usually recommend so that there can be a
ton of answers to quirky problems available.

Gandalf  Parker
-- GURU?
I am worth 100 guru. I am a real good googler.
(now available as a tshirt)
http://www.cafepress.com/oddthotz.30041598?pid=2837642