[vox-tech] Gimp and batch processing tga to whathaveyou

Jimbo evesautomotive at charter.net
Sat Nov 3 22:46:35 PDT 2007

Perfect!  This is exactly what I was looking for.

Nice light and does what I want.  And I can use it under windows.  And heck,
I don't haev to convert to view.

I have a game called team fortress 2in which it uses tga format for
snapshots.  I use it under windows.  Don't shoot me but I am a gamer and
find it hard to get games to port over to linux.

Thanx Nick, Bill and Alex and Troy for the help.

Jim