[vox-tech] location of DBL_EPSILON definition

Boris Jeremic jeremic at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jan 29 11:22:20 PST 2007

but then you might be getting a genetically modified one, which might be
dangerous (?!).

just joking, I am attaching old fashioned float.h to this message

Boris
P.S. in that IEEE 754, you can see the answer to why and not only what are those
numbers as they are... and also what are the consequences  of what they are...