[vox-tech] location of DBL_EPSILON definition

Peter Jay Salzman p at dirac.org
Mon Jan 29 10:23:09 PST 2007

I already know the names of all my constants and what they mean.  I wanted a
file that I could open and peek at numerical values.  No gcc, no web
browser.  Just some float.h that I can open with vim, less, or grep to
quickly get a value in 2 seconds.

Such a float.h used to exist on my hard drive.  I guess that changed with
some gcc update.

Telling me to read the IEEE 754 standard is like telling me that I need to
know the DNA sequence for a Fuji apple when all I really want is to eat one.

Peter