[vox-tech] [OT] Numerical algorithms in C

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 2 21:42:15 PST 2007

Pete

I use Octave all the time for numerical work
(http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/).  Although it is meant to be used
as a command line interpreter, I believe many or all the routines can be
called from within C++.  Here is a FAQ that says something about this:

http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?CategoryFAQ

And here is another document talking about Octave and c++:

http://octave.sourceforge.net/coda/index.html

If you are unfamiliar with Octave, there might be a bit of learning
before you can do what you are asking.  However, I doubt you will find a
free numerical package that supports as many numerical routines or has
as many active users and developers.

Regards,
Jonathan