[vox-tech] handling urls in Thunderbird on Kubuntu

Dave Margolis dave at silogram.net
Mon Sep 25 15:20:17 PDT 2006

Hello,

I'm running both Thunderbird and Firefox under Kubuntu (Dapper).
Thunderbird is assuming Konqueror as the default browser.  Thunderbird
doesn't appear have a setting for this (as far as I know; the setting
may be buried in T-Bird's about:config panel or may be right in front of
me in the preferences).  Under System Settings / KDE Components / Web
Browser I have 'In the following browser: /usr/bin/firefox' specified
(though this setting is supposed to be specific to KDE apps so should
have no effect on this issue).

Anyway, this is a relatively minor GUI annoyance, but if anybody knows
what to do, please let me know.

Thanks,
Dave