[vox-tech] Re: wifi

Jim George evesautomotive at charter.net
Fri Sep 8 14:37:30 PDT 2006

I have been focused on my debian machine for weeks now however I can only go
so far due to my lack of knowledge in this field.  If no wifi in the area
then at least I can have a good demo of other things such as tux paint, tux
racer (If I ever get my 3d going), open office, and a whole lot of eye candy
that non geeks just eat up by the shovelful.

I have practically begged for some help with a recent vox-tech email post but
haven't received a single email reply , or phone call for that matter.  Not
one.  Figured that since this is a demo to help our cause I would have a lot
of replies.  Maybe it is human nature.  Maybe that no one really knows me.
Maybe a little of both.

I shall persevere however difficult  my obstacles may be.  One man from this
group, Tim Riley, will come to assist me on Saturday so all is not lost.  He
is a very knowledgeabe person and a good friend of mine that I know I can
count on in a clutch situation.

Anybody is more than welcome at my house to give their two cents about our
demo or just to hang out and be a little sociable.  Just email me.  Do have
to finish an abs repair on a suburban for a davis firefighter but that wont
take too much time at all.

Btw...if anybody from this group needs vehicle repair or just some advice from
a knowledgable mechanic, please let me know.  I will bend over backwards to
help this group out in anyway that I can.

Going to a blue devil football game tonite.  GO BLUE DEVILS!!

Jimbo