[vox-tech] Re: wifi

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Sep 8 14:27:57 PDT 2006

I'm going by there in a few minutes and I'll see if I can figure it out.
The original test was a laptop and the subsequent tests are on a PDA.

I'll bring my laptop to the event, but it's not a great demo machine
(slow and odd sometimes). I'll make sure to throw some music on since it
does have speakers and can show that off. I do have skype configured on
it too, although I have to check if it actually works.

Other than that I use it for image management and have GIMP and some
other stuff on there for that. Hopefully someone can bring another box
with more features and several window managers(I had to uninstall most
of mine for space)

Alex