[vox-tech] 10 year old monitor finally died

Jim George evesautomotive at charter.net
Mon Sep 4 14:53:46 PDT 2006

I turned it on thinking the same thing but wound up with another problem.  My
xserver wouldn't load because of my new video card.

I did however googled and found out that I could dpkg my xfree86-4 something
file.  I did that and boom! I now have a desktop worth bragging about.

Aahh if I could just get my wifi to auto and my nvidia card to go 3d I would
be in hog heaven.