[vox-tech] wifi

Peter Jay Salzman p at dirac.org
Fri Sep 1 09:12:56 PDT 2006

On Fri 01 Sep 06,  9:05 AM, Jimbo <evesautomotive at charter.net> said:
> >Sigh...  I just noticed that the mailing list sets the reply-to
> >header.  Those are so very very evil.  Someone please consider removing
> >it...
>
> Please educate me.  Is it something that I need to do on my end?  Are you
> referring to the [to:] line in which it doesn't show the address?  Mine
> shows= "lugod's technical discussion form".  If it is something on my end,
> please tell me how to rectify

no, doesn't concern you.  you're safe.  :)

setting reply-to is one of those things that some people care about and some
people don't.  personally, i don't find it evil in the slightest, and if it
IS evil, there are certainly more evil things in this universe that are
higher in the "do something about it" stack.

the whole reply-to uhhh... "controversy"  makes me yawn.  can't bring myself
to care about it one way or another.  i'd rather think about what i'm about
to eat for lunch.

pete

--
The Buddha, the Godhead, resides quite as comfortably in the circuits of a
digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the

Peter Jay Salzman, email: p at dirac.org web: http://www.dirac.org/p