Fwd: Re: [vox-tech] at my wit's end

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Nov 2 00:40:27 PST 2006

Dan posted this from a non-subscribed address:

Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 23:44:54 -0800
From: "Daniel A. Lorca-Martinez" <dal9c at lorcas.com>
Subject: Re: [vox-tech] at my wit's end
To: lugod's technical discussion forum <vox-tech at lists.lugod.org>

Hey Norm,

Do you have any MAC address restrictions on your setup?  If you do, then
you want to make sure that every MAC address in the chain is authorized
(I went nuts trying to figure out why a wireless bridge didn't work).

Maybe that gives you an idea....

-dan