[vox-tech] the mouse's wheel b/w the buttons doesn't work!

Hai Yi yihai2004 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 10:09:45 PDT 2006

Thanks, Peter, the following is my mouse config in xorg.conf:
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
        Option          "Protocol"              "PS/2"
        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
EndSection

Anything suspious? like:
 Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"

Hai