[vox-tech] Fwd: trouble with grub

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Feb 24 15:45:49 PST 2006

Bob tried to send this to "vox" from an unsubscribed address,
so I'm forwarding it.  Note, since it looks like a technical question,
I'm posting to "vox-tech" instead of "vox", as that's more appropriate...
(Cc'ing Bob so he knows this :^) )

----- Forwarded message from vox-bounces at lists.lugod.org -----