[vox-tech] OT: Automated Audio recording

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Feb 21 15:33:37 PST 2006

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 03:23:28PM -0800, Alex Mandel wrote:
> If it has a cigratte adapter plug I can work with that, I'm assuming its
> a typical DC device plug that I can find an end for at Radio shack.
> What model of iPOD are you using since the newer one's seem different?

Dunno WRT charging, but I've seen little adapters (in fact, the Nano comes
with one) that make the newer, smaller iPods fit in older docking bays
(e.g., a pair of speakers you'd have in your living room that you plug
the iPod into when you want to listen to tunes).

I'm guessing, based on that, that the wiring of the plug is the same
on all (most, at least) iPods.

'course, I have nearly 0 experience, so... why am I bothering to even
post this? ;^)

--
-bill!                                    Tux Paint 2006 wall calendar,
bill at newbreedsoftware.com                CDROM, bumper sticker & apparel