[vox-tech] xmms shoutcast lists

Peter Jay Salzman p at dirac.org
Fri May 13 15:17:00 PDT 2005

I recently discovered Shoutcast Internet radio stations.  Pretty cool.  You
click on an m3u link, and xmms becomes a radio station.

Does xmms have a utility to manage Shoutcast stations?  As it stands, it
looks like I need to keep a personal webpage of links.  Instead, I'd like for
xmms to remember stations it gets pointed to and let me pick and choose
between stations I've already listened to.

Can xmms do this?

Hope this was clear.  I'm pretty new to Shoutcast, so maybe I have the lingo
incorrect...

Pete