[vox-tech] Where did all my output go? Bash shell question

Mitch Patenaude patenaude at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 22:29:51 PST 2005

Any chance the output is going to stderr and not stdout?  I don't know
for sure, but I could believe that stderr of commands inside functions
gets swallowed if not redirected.  Try putting a 2>&1 at the end of
the svn command in the function.

  -- Mitch

P.S.  I think the problem you had with ---verbose was with it's position.  try
  svn --verbose co <project>