[vox-tech] sound and FedoraCore 2.6.10

William Andrew wandrew at spatulagraphics.com
Mon Jul 25 10:15:27 PDT 2005

Jonathan Stickel wrote:

> Thanks for the note.  Did this resolve your sound problem?
>
> Jonathan
>

> William Andrew wrote:
>

>> On the 16th of this month I had FedorCore 2.6.10 installed on my
>> ThinkPad T22
>> at the Davis Installfest and along the way the sound disappeared.
>>
>> Today I found this and thought it worth posting, just for FYI
>>
>> http://www.ces.clemson.edu/linux/alsa.shtml
>>

>> Wm. Andrew
>>     the retired guy
>>          Vacaville

Funny thing is this info helped me fix my sound problem on my Yellow Dog
Linux
install of Red Hat on my G3 at home running 2.6 but I still can't get
sound on the
Think Pad.

I have a Orinoco Silver WiFi card that I hope to try out Thursday. I
hope that solves
my WiFi worries.

Thanks for keeping in touch.
              Wm. Andrew