[vox-tech] DPMS Problem?

John Wojnaroski castle at mminternet.com
Wed Jan 12 11:26:11 PST 2005

Thanks Rob

I think I tried  what you suggested a while back, by commenting out the line
in the XF86Config file, also xset -dpms, and should have mentioned that the
shell script also has the 'xset s off' line it and the monitors still go
blank. I might add the graphics board is a dual-headed FX5200 with the
Nvidia chip.  Wonder if that might have any effect?  Searched the Nvidia
site but saw nothing to shed light on the problem.

It's puzzling......

Regards
John  W