[vox-tech] Missing Kmail Subfolders

Bob Scofield scofield at omsoft.com
Sun Dec 18 11:24:04 PST 2005

I've been playing around copying my saved Kmail e-mail messages from SuSE to
Debian.  I notice that saved messages contained in folders such as my inbox,
and immediate subfolders are found in the Mail directory of my home
directory.  But I can't find my sub-subfolders anywere.

Here's an example.  Suppose I create the Kmail subfolder "Computers".  Any
messages I save into that subfolder will be found in my Mail directory.  But
then suppose I create a sub-subfolder "Debian" under "Computers."  I can
access the e-mails saved in "Debian" in Kmail itself, but I can't find where
on the hard drive the messages are stored.  They are not in my Mail
Directory, even though my messages in "Computers" are.

Does anybody know where I can find the e-mail messages stored in the
sub-subfolders?

Thank you.

Bob