[vox-tech] open source personals

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Dec 18 12:16:47 PST 2005

On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 02:16:10PM -0500, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> On Sun 18 Dec 05, 11:14 AM, Bill Kendrick <nbs at sonic.net> said:
> > On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 02:03:09PM -0500, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > > are there open source personals?  i'm thinking of a place where people can
> > > go to find other programmers / designers / writers who are interested in
> > > casual work on FOSS hobby projects.
<snip>
> Is there really none?

Oh, well, obviously _me_ not knowing about it doesn't mean it doesn't
exist. :^)  And I'm sure there must be forums for such things.
(Maybe LinuxQuestions.org?)  (There's also Game of the Month at
the Linux Game Tome, but obviously that's only game-related 'work' :^) )

> This seems to be a worthy hobby project itself!

Heh!  Have fun!  Uh, I mean...