[vox-tech] Debian Sarge, Video and Monitor Configuration

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Sep 21 10:13:25 PDT 2004

Quoting Jay Strauss (me at heyjay.com):

> I don't have Windows or Knoppix installed on this machine, so I don't have
> access to those tools you speak of.

Just in case you don't know, Knoppix is a run-from-CD distribution, and
doesn't need to be installed onto your hard drive.  Thus, in part
because it has excellent hardware autodetection, it makes a good tool
for solving problems like yours.  I try to always keep a recent version
around, along with my LNX-BBC disk (which I helped design, so I'm biased)
and a Tom's Root-Boot floppy.

--
Cheers,                                        "He who hesitates is frost."
Rick Moen                                                 -- Inuit proverb
rick at linuxmafia.com