[vox-tech] libpng problems...

dylan at iici.no-ip.org dylan at iici.no-ip.org
Mon Sep 13 09:37:34 PDT 2004

Greetings!

I having a strange problem with the GD library for PHP- more specifically the
libpng versions that are being used.

some background on the machine:
Debian (testing) recently upgraded from Debian (stable). Pentium II

When i try to create a PNG image with code known to work on another system, I
get a server error, and the following lines in apache's error.log: