[vox-tech] redirect to squid using router

Henry House vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 18 May 2004 12:16:43 -0700

--17pEHd4RhPHOinZp

P=E5 tisdag, 18 maj 2004, skrev Milver S. Nisay:
> hello there. i am trying to redirect www packets from router to my squid
> box, have done several
> ways from google, but to no avail, i still cannot see that www packets are
> being redirected to my squid box.
> has anyone done to redirect www packets to a squid box using cisco router
> (wccp)?
> would appreciate your help. thanks.
> //milver

Please do not start a new thread by replying to an unrelated previous post.
In the threaded mail clients that many vox* readers use, your post showed up
like this:

20 r   May 04 dylan           (1.6K) ##>Re: [vox-tech] Has anyone done cart=
ography on Linux?
21 N   May 17 dylan           (1.8K)   #*>
22 N   May 18 Milver S. Nisay (0.5K)     ##>[vox-tech] redirect to squid us=
ing router
23 N   May 18 Ehrhart, Jay    (1.7K)       #*>

=2E..under the unrelated post. If you want to start a new thread, please use
the 'compose new message' command or whatever equivalent command your mail
clients provides.

If you have any questions about the mailing list rules, please refer to
<http://lugod.org/mailinglists/#rules>, or contact me or another LUGOD
officer.

--=20
Henry House