[vox-tech] Success with fltk and SDL_image

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 12 May 2004 23:09:50 -0700 (PDT)

Has anybody stopped to notice that Bill's code doesn't actually work
because of a couple of a trivial errors in his code?  I can prove it, too!
Using several methods, in fact.  For example, using the set theory, ...

^.^

-Mark