[vox-tech] Data Conversion From M$ to Linux Question

Daniel Hurt vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 09 May 2004 15:33:30 -0700

Thanks for all the information.  I have about 100Gb of the data backed
up to CD-r so I think I will go check on the price of DVD-r and see how
they compare to a new Hard-drive.

Also thanks for the information on the BIOS raid vs software raid.

Dan