[vox-tech] Has anyone done cartography on Linux?

dylan vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 04 May 2004 20:05:50 -0700

GRASS is a great product, and if you ever did want to give it a go- I would
strongly recommend compiling from source. the debian packages are horribly
out of date.

you can get the latest versions here:
http://grass.itc.it/

another place to try is:
http://opensourcegis.org/

a pile of opensource GIS and GIS-like applications.

If you ever want to give GRASS a try, then i would certainly recommend the
mailing list- lots of helpful people there!

good luck!

Dylan

on 04.5.4 1:49 PM, Henry House at hajhouse@houseag.com was reported to have
writen: