[vox-tech] USB mass storage trouble (7-in-one flash reader)

Henry House vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:10:46 -0800

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY

P=E5 fredag, 26 mars 2004, skrev Mark K. Kim:
> My reader sometimes flakes out, too.  I have to unload all USB Modules
> then reload them back.
>=20
> BTW, have you tried sdb1, sdc1, sdd1, etc?  You got SEVEN places to plug
> things in (since it's a 7-in-1 card) and they're usually not all on sda1.

Thanks for the suggestions, but neught helped. I am pretty sure that /dev/s=
da
is the correct device, since I tried /dev/sd[bcdefghh] a different message:

Unable to open /dev/sdb

rather than the extensive errors when I tried /dev/sda or partitions thereo=
n.

--=20
Henry House
The unintelligible text that may follow is a digital signature.=20
See <http://hajhouse.org/pgp> for information.  My OpenPGP key:
<http://hajhouse.org/hajhouse.asc>.

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY--