[vox-tech] latex: setting rigid margin on equations

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 13:56:37 -0800 (PST)

The "fleqn" document option (\documentclass[fleqn]{article}) flushes the
equation left... maybe there's one for flushing it right?  Or maybe you
can figure out how fleqn works and reverse the orientation...

You can always make your own environment and figure out how to handle its
look&feel later... =)

Good luck!

-Mark

--