[vox-tech] Components of a FreeBSD Minimum Install [OT]

David King ketralnis at ketralnis.dyndns.org
Fri Jun 25 22:11:59 PDT 2004

You can check the source tree (/usr/src/contrib for contributed
software), or
<http://www.freebsd.org/releases/5.2.1R/relnotes-i386.html#CONTRIB>
works, too. That one will only give you what's been updated, but almost
all of the contrib applications are between releases. The easiest way
is the source tree (use sysinstall to install it if you didn't on the
initial install)