[vox-tech] Cloning a drive?

Jimbo evesautomotive at charter.net
Sat Jun 19 18:35:50 PDT 2004

Ummm....I not much up on linux but I use a program called Ghost by symantec.
I have not only been able to copy whole drives but have been able to copy
partitions as well.  I have onlydone this with windoze but it should be able
to copy linux just as easy.  It boots from a floppy and is very user
friendly, just point and click.  If you want I can bring it over sometime
and help you out, just give me a holler off list.

Jimbo
and yes, all cars break down, eventually.