[vox-tech] open webmail

Ken Herron Kherron+lugod at fmailbox.com
Mon Jun 14 15:52:55 PDT 2004

--On Monday, June 14, 2004 14:56:56 -0700 "Micah J. Cowan"
<micah at cowan.name> wrote:

> This message was flagged as SPAM by SpamAssassin, for good
> reasons. Complain to your provider that their mail relay is on more
> than one blacklist (orbs.dorkslayers.com, ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org).

Your spam filter incorrectly flagged his message as spam, and you're
blaming him?  How about you switch to something more accurate?  :-)

--
"Grand Funk Railroad paved the way for Jefferson Airplane, which cleared
the way for Jefferson Starship. The stage was now set for the Alan Parsons

Kenneth Herron     Kenneth.Herron at mci.com     v658-5894     916-569-5894