[vox-tech] spamassassin + procmail

ME vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon Jun 7 17:56:50 PDT 2004

You need to have procmail called per user for delivery.

Two common approaches:
1) Have this done in the server space:
http://www.professional.org/procmail/mailer.html (from a google search)
2) Per client by using .forward to call it

I switched over to use qmail several years ago, so which method is in
common practice for sendmail is not something I know. (I've been using
qmail since before I've been using spamassassin)