[vox-tech] Printing under KDE

Jonathan Stickel vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 04 Jun 2004 12:08:19 -0700

I seem to recall at the installfest that his this latest NIC problem had
something to do with IRQ assignments.  KNOPPIX magically appeared to
solve this, hence the KNOPPIX install.

At this point, I think Dick would be served best by a new Linux install
with a standard distro.  I recall that he has tried various versions of
Debian.  I would be willing to help him install Gentoo at his house.
Dick:  let me know if you would be up for this.  I could do it Saturday
for sure.  It might still be good to put in a LERT request for the record.

Regards,
Jonathan