[vox-tech] Problem with Wine install and set-up

Richard Ely vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 03 Jun 2004 11:31:10 -0700

>I was at the last Installfest, and a very helpful gentleman installed an
>application under WINE.

The application was installed, and worked fine.  There.

When I run wine, it tells me a configuration file is not found, but it will
not let me set one up.  Even as root.  Why would that be?

In looking for the Windows application i need to run, I  regret today I
cannot seem to find the windows application on the machine even though I
know its windows name - it doesn't seem visible anywhere.  I do not seem to
be able to make WINE find it.  Yet we made it work perfectly when I was
there.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Richard D. Ely