[vox-tech] Debian configuration: X and modem and zip]

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Jul 24 11:40:03 PDT 2004

Quoting Peter Jay Salzman (p at dirac.org):

> that said, i totally agree with your conclusion.    :-)

Yeah, I see a lot of AMD64/Linux in professional work, and it'll spoil
you:  The performance levels are just crazy-fast.  I have to kind of
compartmentalise my perceptions, so that coming home to my Mobile
PII/366 laptop isn't a shock.

On the other hand, the laptop's a whole lot quieter.  ;->

--
Cheers,               "We're sorry; you have reached an imaginary number.
Rick Moen             Please rotate your 'phone ninety degrees and try again."
rick at linuxmafia.com