[vox-tech] PPP problems; need help over phone or housecall (Sacramento)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jul 21 12:41:11 PDT 2004

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 08:53:47AM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> I'm confused about something.  Bill said she couldn't post a request for
> help because she doesn't have net connectivity.  But if she has Windows
> on her hard drive, doesn't she have net connectivity?

Heh, I don't think Margo has Windows at all.  And as mentioned before, she's
definitely going from the 'make a plan of attack, THEN attack' direction,
rather than delving in.

I admire that, but OTOH I would never have the patience to do it myself. ;)

-bill!
(Whoops, what did I just install over?  D'oh! ;^) )